Romney's outrageous gaffe spurs 'binder' jokes

Discuss US News and Politics here...

Romney's outrageous gaffe spurs 'binder' jokes

Postby LollyB » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:48 am

http://now.msn.com/binders-full-of-women-memes

This is absolutely hilarious. My God. If Romney can't keep from sticking his foot in his mouth with so much at stake BEFORE the election, imagine what a fool he'd make of himself on a regular basis if he was actually elected. Say what you will about Obama, he's universally respected on foreign soil for his natural tact, diplomacy, deportment and being presidential. Do we want to trade HIM for a schmuck who can't avoid offending people wherever he happens to open his mouth???

I heard Romney's performance on UK soil compared to visiting someone's home and commenting that you didn't like their curtains. Doesn't sound like a diplomat to me.

It's no wonder that Romney can't even carry the state he governed. They were more than happy to see the back of him. Now, he would have us believe that he worked miracles there (I mean, for the people, not himself). He was the cause of more misery there than any governor in its history -- since the Salem witch trials, I mean.

:smt012 :smt012 :smt012
LollyB
Roundtable Nobility

Re: Romney's outrageous gaffe spurs 'binder' jokes

Postby Caer Ibormeith » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09 am

:smt012
Caer Ibormeith
Nature Goddess of the PRT

Postby LollyB » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:35 am

I haven't seen this one, yet. Picture a woman in an OB/GYN office with her feet in the stirrups, getting a... um... trans-vaginal ultrasound... and being asked by a wand-wielding Romney if she'd like to be added to his 'binder'. Ryan could be doing squats in front of her exposed bum with a barbell in each hand.
LollyB
Roundtable Nobility

Postby JuanaLaLoca » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:45 pm

I saw most of those when I did a Goole image search, and was laughing so hard the tears were running down my face. A few more that I don't think I saw on that link:

(slight variation on the one on that link; I like this one even better)

JuanaLaLoca
La Maja de la Mesa Redonda

Postby LollyB » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:52 pm

YEAH -- This is going to be Mitt the Twit's tagline for the next three weeks. Unless he comes up with a better one in the final debate, that is.

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
LollyB
Roundtable Nobility

Postby JuanaLaLoca » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:54 pm

JuanaLaLoca

Postby JuanaLaLoca » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:58 pm

I'd love to do this all day, but I have to get ready for class soon, and I think this one says it all:

JuanaLaLoca

Postby LollyB » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:59 pm

The one with Romney putting on rubber gloves kinda gives me the creeps, though. There's no one on the national scene with less sex appeal, IMO...

The guy DOES have five sons, though. Four even look like him. I guess that proves he's actually had sex with a woman at least five times. Maybe he even let her get something out of it. Nah... Virtuous women aren't supposed to crave satisfaction, are they?
:smt037
LollyB
Roundtable Nobility

Postby LollyB » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:01 pm

JuanaLaLoca wrote:I'd love to do this all day, but I have to get ready for class soon, and I think this one says it all:

I love this one. Sort of conjures up images of an old, wrinkly J. Edgar Hoover (himself a closet queen) collecting sexual dossiers on all of his detractors...

Mitt is just the gift that keeps on giving... Can't make it through one lousy debate without offending a huge slice of the voting public.
LollyB
Roundtable Nobility

Postby JuanaLaLoca » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:10 pm

LollyB wrote:The one with Romney putting on rubber gloves kinda gives me the creeps, though. There's no one on the national scene with less sex appeal, IMO...

The guy DOES have five sons, though. Four even look like him. I guess that proves he's actually had sex with a woman at least five times. Maybe he even let her get something out of it. Nah... Virtuous women aren't supposed to crave satisfaction, are they?
:smt037

I put that one in for you because of your post on the gynecologist's office! :smt002
JuanaLaLoca

Postby LollyB » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Oh, the possibilities! If I had the time, I'd create a few myself.

I want to see one featuring Ryan -- preferably in his P90X pose, complete with backward ball cap...

The caption could read, "Keep your Mitts off my Bitch Binders, Homey," or "Mitt's official McCainistake"

It will be sooo delicious to see what SNL does with this. I can imagine their writers going nuts with all the material handed to them in the debate.
It must seem like Christmas. I can hardly wait to see what the President says on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart tonight as well. Y'know, Jon has
invited Romney many times -- Can you guess why he declines so often?
LollyB
Roundtable Nobility

Postby mr dragon » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:47 pm

LollyB wrote:I heard Romney's performance on UK soil compared to visiting someone's home and commenting that you didn't like their curtains. Doesn't sound like a diplomat to me.

Whoever said that is probably being quite kind to Romney. I'd say it was more analogous to: being invited to someone's very big dinner party for their entire street, of which the hosts spent a lot of money, care and time on preparing, yet announcing to everyone very publicly - as soon as arriving - they have serious doubts toward their hosts ability to deliver it in a satisfactory way, or even if their heart's really in it. All whilst, rather arrogantly, basing this on their own much smaller and insignificant dinner party some years prior.

Good job the hosts had a sense of humour :smt002
Don't mess with the Bunny.
mr dragon
Dr vanTokenhoffen Bongmeister of the PRT

Postby JuanaLaLoca » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Check out these binder reviews on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/Avery-Durable-Bin ... B001B0CTMU
JuanaLaLoca

Postby LollyB » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:54 pm

mr dragon wrote:
LollyB wrote:I heard Romney's performance on UK soil compared to visiting someone's home and commenting that you didn't like their curtains. Doesn't sound like a diplomat to me.

Whoever said that is probably being quite kind to Romney. I'd say it was more analogous to: being invited to someone's very big dinner party for their entire street, of which the hosts spent a lot of money, care and time on preparing, yet announcing to everyone very publicly - as soon as arriving - they have serious doubts toward their hosts ability to deliver it in a satisfactory way, or even if their heart's really in it. All whilst, rather arrogantly, basing this on their own much smaller and insignificant dinner party some years prior.

Good job the hosts had a sense of humour :smt002

Yeah, I think the Brits know a f-ck up when they see one... I don't think they'll have to worry much about a Romney presidency becoming a reality. Hey, he didn't happen to stash any of his millions in the UK, did he? Wasn't it just Switzerland and the Cayman Islands? Heck, I'll bet he's forgotten where it all is. He sure wasn't betting on the U.S. to hold his gold... and this off-shore stashing didn't start with the Obama presidency, either.
LollyB
Roundtable Nobility

Postby JuanaLaLoca » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:15 pm

LollyB wrote:Heck, I'll bet he's forgotten where it all is.

Could be. Today Obama diagnosed him as having "Romnesia", but said that Obamacare would cover it (as a pre-existing condition)...
JuanaLaLoca

Postby LollyB » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Romnesia? I love it. Y'know what the Romney campaign needs to wipe up this 'binder' mess? Let's get that simpering Nicki Haley -- isn't she governor of some Southern state -- the daughter of Indian or Pakistani immigrants? Anyway, she had a smug smile all over her plump little dimpled face at the RNC... Let's get that little wench trussed up like a Christmas turkey in a 1950s style girdle and strut her up and down at Romney's next after-party as the "3 ring binder with pocket dividers" and see what it does to his female-voter appeal. Obama wisely got Scarlett Johanssen and Eva Longoria to brighten up the DNC... PSYCHE, Romney/Ryan!!! You "misunderestimated" Obama again (that's a Bushism)...

:smt045
LollyB
Roundtable Nobility

Return to US News and Political Discussion